Sunday, August 5, 2012

Returning to the Blogging World!

Hello everyone!  I know that it has been forever since I have blogged anything.  Things are crazy around Hubbard House!!  The girls have had a busy summer with 4-H, running in preparation for track and cross-country in the fall and a just playing with friends.  We have had a blast!!  Now it is time to get back in the swing of things.  School starts in one week.  I can't believe how fast the summer has gone by.  

For the first time in four years since losing my job, I am going to be at home during the day by myself.  I am happy and yet sad that I no longer have a "baby" at home.  With that being said,  I am ow ready (more than ready!) to start working on ME!  Yes, you heard it here, I will be working on ME!  ME! ME!!!!!!!  Momma needs some self-improvement!!!!!!!!

I will have a full post beginning tomorrow with all the details.....

See you then!

1 comment:

  1. I'm here via the Blog Challenge hop :)
    Good luck for the month ahead :)
    Much love

    Shruti

    ReplyDelete