men's shirts. I took time to cut them apart and then cut them in to 6" squares. Most of the shirts were a size XL. It is amazing how much fabric once cut apart I had to work with. To add some variety, I decided to throw in some kona that I had in my stash and make a trip around the world quilt. 255 Blocks later, it is all sewn together waiting for backing, quilting and binding. I think I might back it in some navy flannel to make it extra cozy.
Here is a picture of Selene running around the yard while I take pictures of the quilt top. We were having a lot of fun! And no, nothing surprises our neighbors. We are always taking some sort of photo. ;o)